December is here and shopping season is in full swing. Have you started your shopping yet? Or maybe you’re already done? Are you looking for some ideas that inspire and encourage a healthy, wellness focused life? I know I am and I wanted to share a few favorites with you today.
Five Finds for Christmas Giving (or Receiving!)…
1. Fit Bit – this is the ‘it’ gift for all things fitness this Christmas. This activity wristband helps you keep tabs on your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.. It monitor yours sleep and has a silent, vibrating alarm. It charges wirelessly and syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer. This Charge model is my wish list.
2. LifeFactory Reusable Water Bottle – Our family has these in several colors. Glass wrapped with colorful silicone, this bottle is BPA free, easy to clean (you don’t have to remove the silicone before putting it in the dishwasher) and it has a wide opening to easily add ice cubes. Comes with a straw drinking spout, but you can also buy an optional flip top cap.
3. A New Cookbook from the family of one of my favorite food writers, Michael Pollan– The Pollan Family Table: The Best Recipes for Kitchen Wisdom for Delicious, Healthy Family Meals. “A gorgeous, fully illustrated collection of recipes, cooking techniques, and pantry wisdom for delicious, healthy, and harmonious family meals from the incredible Pollan family—with a foreword from Michael Pollan.”
4. Fenugreen Fresh Paper – I LOVE these small papers you put in your produce drawer. They keep your fruits and veggies fresh longer – and they really work! “FreshPaper sheets are infused with organic spices that keep fruits & veggies fresh for 2-4x longer, naturally.” Great for giving and receiving!
5. Photo Fun with Ollo Clip – an iPhone gadget that actually works great. This small clip on lens transforms the photos you take with your iPhone. Two macro setting, wide angle and fish eye. Easy to use with great results.
These are just a few of my favorites this year. I’d love to hear what health and wellness items you are gifting or wishing for this Christmas, too. Wishing you a healthy and peaceful shopping season!